Sunday, 21 June 2015


So here are some of my current projects, so close to being finished.... Binding is on one side of all of them. This week begins project bind-a-thin.
There are 4 quilts there, 2 which will be up for sale.

1) The purple one, a basic rag quilt that I used up a collection of fabric I had in my stash for years. The backing on that which you can see just near the right of my quilt inspector was a US import from about 10 years ago which actually has patchwork blocks on it. After 10 years, it is nearly all gone. Another quilt made from my stash. This quilt will be up for sale a little later on.

2)The star quilt was a block swap I did a couple of hers ago. I did it a quilt as you go. The back is a fabulous green batik style fabric. Really easy process, and just did basic cross-hatch quilting, however I used thread the colour of each block, so the quilting matches the colour of that block, and then a matching green for the back. Whatever I added was from stash only.
This quilt will also be up for sale a little later on

3) The one with the black border is a challenge quilt from on of the Squilter's retreat (challenge between Lorraine, Aunty and I) from the book "Nine Patch Pizazz"
Get the Book Here

4) The little one being inspected by the quilt police will be a gift to the daughter of a young friend. She was born 10 weeks prematurely on 15-5-15. Made purely from Stash, it measures about 26" square.

My Aunt renamed the UFO to UFM (unfinished masterpiece).
Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment