Tuesday 5 January 2016

Allietare Week 6 The Reveal Bonnie Hunter Mystery


So the reveal was upon us early here in Australia.
I was at a friend's house and away from my blocks. 
Decided to do sting centres not solid squares.
Below was the result.

Have loved doing this quilt. I have got better in my piecing. 

TO go back to the link up, click HERE.




Block 1 sewn together- I love it.

Block 2



It was this photo that has got me over 1000 likes on Facebook!


Some put together on the "design floor".

"The 1000 likes post"




3 comments:

  1. I'm string piecing the center blocks too!! Gives it much more interest...and your blocks turned out Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your string block centers, they add a whole new dimension to the quilt. Also love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE your colors and string centers!

    ReplyDelete